Seasonal Cemetery Grounds Maintenance
The Catholic Cemeteries are currently seeking employees for Seasonal positions (April 1st through October 31st / 28 hours per week). The maintenance duties may include and are not limited to:
- Cut grass, trim around trees, walkways, and memorial markers
- Work safely and comply with the company’s safety procedures
- Must be able to work as a team member, communicate effectively with foremen, fellow employees, contractor personnel, and families
- Must show respect and sensitivity toward families and visitors
- Ability to work outside in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to operate hand-held tools and equipment (lawn mowers, string trimmers, etc.)
- Must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must pass drug test and background check
How to apply:
Applications can be submitted at the bottom of this web page or you may print the application out and return it to our office via email, mail, or in-person. Please send emailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return applications in person to the Catholic Cemeteries office, located in Calvary Cemetery, Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM.