We currently have two job openings at Catholic Cemeteries. Please read below for instructions on how to apply.
Seasonal Cemetery Grounds Maintenance
The Catholic Cemeteries are currently seeking employees for Seasonal positions (April 1st through October 31st / 28 hours per week). The maintenance duties may include and are not limited to:
- Cut grass, trim around trees, walkways, and memorial markers
- Work safely and comply with the company’s safety procedures
- Must be able to work as a team member, communicate effectively with foremen, fellow employees, contractor personnel, and families
- Must show respect and sensitivity toward families and visitors
- Ability to work outside in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to operate hand-held tools and equipment (lawn mowers, string trimmers, etc.)
- Must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must pass drug test and background check
How to apply:
Applications may be submitted at the bottom of this web page or you may print the application out and return it to our office via email, mail, or in-person. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be completed at the Catholic Cemeteries office, located in Calvary Cemetery, Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM.